Saturday 3 June 2017

Watashi no kazoku (わたしのかぞく)


Assalamualaikum and konnichiwa (こんにちは)everyone!!


So what is kazoku? Kazoku means family. In class, Zoraida sensee told about the royal family of Japan before starting with the lesson.


So it's all about family today!

Today I want to talk about my family in Japanese. We were actually given a task to find family photo for introducing family members in class. I come from a small family, only 6 members but my father died in 2014 so that makes 5 only. This is my family photo from 2009, in Indonesia. I (watashi) am the one in red. I have a brother (ani) and two sisters (ane). My father (chichi) and mother (haha) are in the middle.


This is a basic family tree to help you. I do not have younger siblings as I am the last child.


That is for today. Sayonara!!! (this is the best I could find)




No comments:

Post a Comment