Saturday 3 June 2017

My home (わたしのいえ)


Assalamualaikum and konnichiwa (こんにちは)everyone!! 


Does this house look familiar to you? It's Nobita and Doraemon's house.




Every week in our childhood we saw this house. For your information this type of house is called the ikkodate (いっこだて) which is one of the common type of houses in Japan. Besides that, there are others such as bangaroo, semidii, fuurato and kondominiamu. I think you all can guess how they look like right?

For me, my house is a terrace house which is linked to other houses, rinku hausu (リンクハウス). This is basic floor plan of my house. It is not big (ookii) but is long( nagai) and narrow (semai). Nevertheless, home sweet home.





We also learned some prepositions in Japanese, to say positions of things. Here are some examples.


That is all for today. Sayounara!!





No comments:

Post a Comment